- Who knows the date of the next general election? I do says Iain Dale!
- Alan in Belfast likes his library cards shaken not stirred. Hold the olive.
- NI Tech blog have a got the story on Web Gov 2010 – looks like a great event. More on that here.
- Brian Payne at Amnesty Belfast gives up the high fives for Matty Baggott. (Though I suspect the Policing Board might have a betrayal five in store over this story.)
- O’Conall Street has a neat round up of the IREP report. Oh Reg. Looks bad. What next? The truth lies somewhere between Fleetwood Mac and Dr Hook (as with all things in life).
- The kids are definitely not all right, says Keith in Belfast. (Note the two-handed shake from Billy. What a pro!)